Tải về cho Archer C5400
-  Why IFTTT Applets didn't work on my TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
-  How to remove IFTTT from TP-Link ID?
-  How to make my TP-Link Wi-Fi products work with IFTTT?
-  Trigger and Action list of IFTTT that TP-Link Wi-Fi products Support?
-  How to configure IFTTT via TP-Link APP?
-  How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
-  How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
-  How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers(new logo)?
-  How to set up Portal Authentication for guest network (new logo)?
-  What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network (new logo)?
-  What should I do if I cannot access the internet even though the configuration is finished(new logo)?
-  How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)?
-  How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)?
-  How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
-  How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
-  How to share local resources on the Internet by Virtual Servers (new logo)?
-  How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
-  How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to configure QoS on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to use Printer Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
-  How to bind my TP-Link ID to an Alexa-supported product?
-  How to use webpage firmware recovery if the router become brick (new logo)
-  What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
-  What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?(New Logo)
-  What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
-  How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Wireless Router online?(New Logo)
-  Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
-  How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router?(New Logo)
-  How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? (New Logo)
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 27/09/16||Ngôn Ngữ: English,Multi-language||File Size: 22.90 MB|
Sử dụng Firmware của bên thứ 3 trên sản phầm TP-Link
Một số firmware chính thức của các sản phẩm TP-LINK có thể được thay thế bằng firmware của bên thứ ba chẳng hạn như DD-WRT. TP-LINK không cung cấp vấn đề hỗ trợ kĩ thuật và đảm bảo hiệu năng cũng như tính ổn định của firmware bên thứ ba. Khi sản phẩm bị hư hại do sử dụng firmware của bên thứ 3 thì chế độ bảo hành sản phẩm sẽ bị vô hiệu.